Toyota Soarer 4.0 V8 Now with video pg4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Tis a sad day, all going to plan, the Soarer will be moving onto pastures new later today. :worried:

eek[1].gif
Staying local? I never seen it advertised?

Give me your exhaust tongue[1].gif

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
View attachment 80408
Staying local? I never seen it advertised?

Give me your exhaust View attachment 80409
it wasn't advertised, it's staying local and going to a Toyota man. Afraid exhaust is a major plus point of the car. Probably not doing the right thing selling it as it didn't need to go. Just thought it would be better going to someone who could give it a bit more time than me. Dog, cat, baby and house are taking all my time up at the moment. I have first refusal if they sell it though ;) was part of the deal.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Yeah I figured the exhaust would have been a great selling point.
I've written out the advert to sell mine but having driven it regularly the past few days I cant bring myself to do it! I really want a skyline though and the Soarer would need to go to finance it.

Sure you don't want to buy mine ;)
Or does the buyer of yours want a spare... lol

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Yeah I figured the exhaust would have been a great selling point.
I've written out the advert to sell mine but having driven it regularly the past few days I cant bring myself to do it! I really want a skyline though and the Soarer would need to go to finance it.

Sure you don't want to buy mine ;)
Or does the buyer of yours want a spare... lol
pffft yours doesn't have a LSD lol :p I'll probably regret it when I go into my empty garage for the first time.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.