Nissan GT-R crash @ Nurburgring race, 1 spectator killed.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
I see it has a big wing on the back, I wonder is the amount of down force its producing on the rear lifting the front up?

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Aweful the driver has to now live with that. It's easy to forget how it can all go so horribly wrong so so easily.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
I see it has a big wing on the back, I wonder is the amount of down force its producing on the rear lifting the front up?

Cars with much less DF on the rear lift at that section of the track. It's very high speed coming up to that crest and drivers tend to lift off just before it to maintain control. this isn't the first car to somersault and won't be the last unfortunately. :worried:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Is it wrong that my 1st thought was "Poor GTR :worried:" .. But that is mental. Hell of a flip!

amcm1

RMS Regular
I'd say the flat bottom was a major factor to why the front was lifting and the wing just finished it

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Never seen a car float through the air, almost like a plane taking off, absolutely insane!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.