• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427542448.726448.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427542448.726448.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Red works wonders on it alright. Shame, considering champ white is the signature type r colour

Nigelo

RMS Regular
It's just those rear wheels look so lost, like they need a 15mm spacer in there. :-(

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
Red is much better, it wont take long before its lowered and wheels are changed/spaced then it will look much better i'd say

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Last edited:

EP2

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic Type R FN2
Here's a walk around...

Ohh and apparently Top Gear are gonna have a review up tonight

SMcP114

RMS Regular
Drives
Austin Allegro
Great looking car, just too big and bulky for me. No doubt a huge success though, can't remember the last time there was such hype surrounding the release of a hot hatch.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I don't know if its the camera angles etc, but every film/photo makes it look wider at the front than the rear. Even from side on. Looking forward to the reviews though!

EP2

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic Type R FN2
The front looks great but the rear just doesn't seem in proportion to the rest of the car. It's like they blew the whole styling budget on the front and just threw a few bits together for the rear.

Dave..

RMS Regular
I didn't like it until I saw that video, it reminds me of the square sides from rally cars of the 70-80's my era [emoji106]

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini
I thought the Fn2 Type R was a great looking car until I went to show and it was surrounded by German cars and I started to go of it. But If I see one on the road I still like the fn2 Type Rs looks but not the same as when I first bought mine.

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
Read somewhere the deals were gonna be £299 pm with 6k or 9k down, something like that. Although a guy I know was offered one months ago on preorder through donnellys with 3k deposit but he'd be a regular up there and only drives Hondas.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
interesting read
nice to hear it still still requires the driver to actually drive the thing!
gearbox sounds superb
looking forward to getting a proper run out in one!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Sounds really good. Nice to see they have retained the smooth/precise gearbox known in earlier models. Sounds suitably different from a Golf R but every bit as capable if not more.