Active Deal Halfords 50% off tools and tool boxes

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mickylad

RMS Regular
Drives
M2Comp/i3
That Halfords Industrial Tool Chest Set for £399 looks like a good deal with everything you get!

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Yeah. Ive ordered online to collect in store just in case they disappear.

Have had one of these kits for 4 odd years now and they are very good for the money.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Yeah and if they break they are replaced FOC with no quibbles. I've only managed to break a couple of bits and no issue with replacements.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
@Coog @big-lew18 @Mickylad etc.
Anyone want an extra 25% off (including these web offers) I have 5 or so vouchers here.
Vouchers run out on 27th

Only thing is I'm in Portstewart.

Last edited:

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Yeah and if they break they are replaced FOC with no quibbles. I've only managed to break a couple of bits and no issue with replacements.
Except for ratchet spanners. Evidence was a blazing row I witnessed a few years ago in a halfords store. More than a quibble.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Except for ratchet spanners. Evidence was a blazing row I witnessed a few years ago in a halfords store. More than a quibble.

Nope not the case now. It's all covered including the moving parts. Confirmed by in store manager today who was proudly telling me about the updated warranty :grinning:

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Nope not the case now. It's all covered including the moving parts. Confirmed by in store manager today who was proudly telling me about the updated warranty :grinning:
Excellent!

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
I need the middle and top box for the industrial range but they only ever come down as part of the bundle deal grrr

x2 went to coleraine yesterday in the hope of picking one up.....no joy

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
That Halfords Industrial Tool Chest Set for £399 looks like a good deal with everything you get!

Is that for the boxes just or tools too? I couldn't see any of Halfords ones that come as a set including the tools.

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Is that for the boxes just or tools too? I couldn't see any of Halfords ones that come as a set including the tools.

just the chests,was no tolls in mine when it arrived anyway lol

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Dayum. I bought the black industrial chest top and bottom bundle a few months ago for £300. There was no such thing as a middle back then, so it must be a new addition.

Now I want just a middle but not at £200.

£400 for all three is very good. They are really good chests for the money.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d

Do you still need the original receipt or is the fact I have a 3/8 Halfords Advance/Professional Ratchet evidence enough to get it replaced? (Teeth have stripped on the ratchet)

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
No receipt needed any time I've been in mate. They'll grab tool, check it for half a second then pop over to the cabinet, rip a new tool out of the packet and hand it to you. Job's a good'un.

BRivtec

RMS Regular
Drives
DOHC VTEC
I have the 150 piece one but that's some price for the 170 I might just go and buy that too....

Last edited:

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.