BMW M4 - Akra Pg 5 // Lowered & Floored Pg 21.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
:party:

TBH alot of people will have no idea other than connecting the M4 on the plate to the car.
The WPN is a bit of a stretch lol

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I think the WPN = Weapon is actually pretty easy. Only thing is @WSM you may make it the truth and bring it back to Momentum :p

Reactions: WSM

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
@chris_b are you down at Momentum? :grinning:

I'm waiting on Andy to let me know about the Litchfield OBD map....... Seen a few others - the rebellion one is like 600 quid and 520 BHP LOL

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Fingers crossed. Just sent the paper work. @Con S3 you not coming for a spin? :grinning:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
what sorta time? PM me your number and we will sort it out.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Spotted! Rear valence looks awesome!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 229

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I was a few units down from where you were parked at RCFNI. Wasn't in my S4 so you wouldn't have known me lol

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Saw you on Boucher in this on Monday, mates hankering for changing his 435d to one, only had it a year the balloon. Recognise your face randomly, Invest NI thing about 2 years ago by any chance?!

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
I pulled over beside a white M4 in Arthur Street NCP to check the reg wasn't yours, otherwise it was getting the V's.

PS £11.50 to park for 2 hours 20 minutes.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
So friendly @Rocko :grinning:

£6 this morning in Vic Square for an 1hr 28mins or some nonsense.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Just got a drive in one of these this morning, the "yellow" one that Prentice have as a demo. Took it out the road going quite easy up to "70" ahem... Was lazy up in 6/7/8th gears, but once we hit a few corners it was unreal, so tight/taught but yet still very comfy.

Swung it around and started off from 1st with foot to the board......WOW......the acceleration is something else I must say. Been a while since I was behind the wheel of a proper performance car, well impressed.

Must be a joy to live with as a daily!

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
What mode did you drive it in? did you change it? if you drove it 'as is' ie; didn't amend any settings when you fired it up then you're in a for a treat when you do :grinning:

The most aggressive mode Sport+/Sport+/Sport+ (acceleration/dampeners/steering) with Drivelogic S3 is ****ing SAVAGE. It's just... unreal. The torque is crazy.

If you drove it in Efficent/Sport/Sport (default) then you missed out :grinning: Feel free to come for a spin anytime mate. It's a seriously delightful daily.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
As soon as I got in the "expert" - Jack, set everything up, when we were heading out the road he put everything into sport +, what a dfference, When I really felt it was when I let it rip on the way back 0-"70", actually slowed down again just to get it into 2nd and go again lol. Lovely power delivery, bags of torque, and the handling, just felt so planted!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.