BMW badges

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz168

RMS Regular
I'm looking a set of badge for my e92 m3... I need one for the bonnet and one for the bootlid.. And 4 centre caps.. However I look on eBay most of them already have the original BMW logo on them or the carbon one but I only need the badge alone so I can out my own design vinyl onto them. would anyone one know where you can get a set of plain badges?

Thanks for the helps guys

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Just buy them off ebay and peel the logos off, they come off easy enough. Or contact the seller of them, they may be able to send you blank ones for the same price

Cro

RMS Regular
Not sure about the others but the centre caps when bought from bmw aren't dear and also just need the tabs pulled back for the logo part to come off (y)

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
uploadfromtaptalk1430478934318.jpg

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
Those bases on eBay usually come with the chrome back that you sit the logo badge into however they are usually domed with clear plastic covering the badge.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.