Detailing in the Dungannon area????

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

johnb740

RMS Regular
Drives
X3 3.0 SD
Can anyone recommend a decent detailer in the general Dungannon area?

Basically just need someone that can wash/valet a car properly without destroying the paint.

Thanks

John

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Probably not the answer you are looking for but Belfast ain't a million miles from dungannon and @big_pete really is the man for the job. I think he may even offer a collection and return service.

johnb740

RMS Regular
OP
johnb740
Drives
X3 3.0 SD
Thanks its not for me.

Its for the inlaws.

Sourced them a lovely Merc for thier retirement and I just want to find somewhere where they can take it to get it cleaned properly as they wouldnt be into that sort of thing at all.

Really just need something local to them as its just for regular washing/valeting. I dont think I could convince them to drive the M1 to get the car washed otherwise they'd just expect me to drive to them and do it myself. lol

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Vehicle cleaning services down Park Road in the town are great
i've the owners number if you want it, tell them i recommended you for a few £££ off

johnb740

RMS Regular
OP
johnb740
Drives
X3 3.0 SD
Vehicle cleaning services down Park Road in the town are great
i've the owners number if you want it, tell them i recommended you for a few £££ off

Dont mean to be cheeky, but what way do they wash a car?

Is it a 2 bucket, wash mitt, snow foam affair?

Or a one bucket does all, gritty sponge type of place?

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
ive not sat an watched them detail/clean a car, i drop the car off an collect when they call
but when the car is collected its in fantastic shape, which is why i'd recommend them

loliver

RMS Regular
Drives
nurburgring 223
I've just lifted mine from a man Alan Keenan in ballygawley. Only 10-15mins from Dungannon. He's very fussy! I'd highly recommend him.

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Head over to Cathal on the Moy road (opposite Moy way motors) looks after his own car like an egg. Easily paid too.
I can send you his number if you want.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Alan is 100%
as stated very fussy and knows his stuff
Been in this type of work for years
Highly recommended

I've just lifted mine from a man Alan Keenan in ballygawley. Only 10-15mins from Dungannon. He's very fussy! I'd highly recommend him.

starletterry

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne, GT
If you haven't got sorted....Another 'Thumbs Up' for Vehicle Cleaning Services in Dungannon plus Ace Valeting Services provides a top class mobile service but can be hard to get sometimes.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Check out stewartstown car care on Facebook
Or
Cathay dobbin for moy way car wash on Facebook

Both lads are excellent at there jobs

johnb740

RMS Regular
OP
johnb740
Drives
X3 3.0 SD
Just to tie this up.

We went with Vehicle Cleaning Services on the Park Road.

Excellent service. Couldnt credit them enough. Full enhancement detail, foam, de-tar, foam, clay, hand polish, 2 coats of wax, engine bay cleaned and dressed, door/boot shuts cleaned, tyres dressed, interior cleaned including shampoo on mats.

Hopefully he won't wait 4-5 months between washes now. :sob:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.