Post your motorbikes :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Hel

RMS Regular
This was built for Gary Johnson for the TT and I got it about 2 years ago. Was ridden by Brandon Cretu that year then I picked it up. Proper race bike never been a road bike :grinning: Spec list as long as your arm

Never actually posted this. Its the cause of many broken bones and awesome craic

Currently sitting in storage with a 0 mile race engine built by Nigel Watt. Will either sell it back home or have it sent to me here in UAE to race locally (Dubai Autodrome, Yas Marina, Losail)

Really fun to ride

10479040_1502624869974145_3232649000500599430_n.jpg

10676294_912277958784105_1664032813358611460_n.jpg

If anyone is interested in this then give me a shout. Im heading home in a few weeks and the big girl will most likely be going for sale as I wont be returning home to use it.
Serious buyers only but it isnt big money as I want some quick cash for some silly big V8 in Dubai (y)

Hel

RMS Regular
My brief 5 years of riding has included these toys

Started here on a 125. Nice bike for a starter

Soon got bored and bought this, lightyears apart from the 125 in terms of everything. Such a bike, loved it to bits. Shame it went on fire

Had done some track days on the black 636 so when it went up, I got a track bike and started racing. Never really got comfy on this bike though and despite being a 2000 mile baby and upgraded version of the black one id much rather have had the old one.

Missing having a road bike I did just what could be expected and bought another kwak of the same model. Loved it but again it wasnt meant to be as a driver pulled out on me and ended its life. 2 for 2 now with B1H write offs. I dont fancy a third go but never know what could happen.

With working abroad a bit and the write off cash from the blue one I was able to buy this straight after the the TT was done and it was available. Originally Gary Johnsons bike and really well put together. Best machine ive ever owned and still have it. Just rebuilt and tuned the engine too but im currently living abroad again so it will either live at my friends in storage as it is currently, get sold or be brought out. No idea what to be at

Before moving away and with working in the city and not having a road bike I decided to get another while the blade was for racing only. I got this SV650 (the faired one) but never liked it. I gave it 3 months then sold it and never looked back. Hated the way it rode in every way possible. Maybe spoilt having a full specced blade but there was nothing to like about the suzuki whatsoever for me sadly.

Not sure what to be at next. Im 25 and in the last few years ive had a fireball write off, SMIDSY crash and broken alot of bones racing. Insurance doesnt like those stats but doesnt care for racing though my scars and lumps from that arent great craic either. It is unreal fun though buzzing round on a superbike with elbow, toe and knee on the deck! The banter with the boys is top notch too (y)

J_Mc_G

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza STi / ZX
Nice collection. What happened to the blue one, those forks and brakes would look well on mine :grinning: Blue one looked an easy fix unless that wasn't all of it.

Reactions: Hel

Hel

RMS Regular
Nice collection. What happened to the blue one, those forks and brakes would look well on mine :grinning: Blue one looked an easy fix unless that wasn't all of it.

Forks were bent I think and the engine was vibrating. I did an impressive endo into the car im told by the witnesses before sliding over it. All those times firing into kirki hairpin paid off or I genuinely would have hit the car twice as fast and been alot worse off. Track days give you a much better riding ability 110%! (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.