a-kem automotive

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp without having to read the last 20 pages. What are the tyre slick options?
Also looking a moss killer. Is it only 5 litre bottles and what's the mixing ratio?

Last edited:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Ross, does Tarminator come in larger containers? How much is it?

1 and 5 litre drums

tapatalk_1432545939907.jpeg

Ross without having to read the last 20 pages. What are the tyre slick options?
Also looking a moss killer. Is it only 5 litre bottles and what's the mixing ratio?

Don't think it's fully available yet. But he's doing a Matt and a shiney look one.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ross, does Tarminator come in larger containers? How much is it?
Hi Rockster, as @weeloaney says, both 1 & 5lt containers. Ignore the website too mate, we are under a full overhaul behind the scenes

@Big Pimp without having to read the last 20 pages. What are the tyre slick options?

Tyre slick will be out as soon as he labels arrive. Which will hopefully be before Friday. Anti moss also comes in 1lt & 5lt containers mate. Dilutions are always 8:1 and coverage is what alters.

£6 per litre to RMS members, regardless of size

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I was fully intending on calling round via you today to drop off your long awaited competition winners tarminator, but by the time I was leaving clandeboye for the LR day it was too late :oops:

Maybe deliver tomorrow?

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
I was fully intending on calling round via you today to drop off your long awaited competition winners tarminator, but by the time I was leaving clandeboye for the LR day it was too late :oops:

Maybe deliver tomorrow?

Never worry mate, I'm in a temporary car at the minute anyway so not much cleaning going on! Will be in touch early July hopefully..!

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
Only got round to using the ultra foam and ultra gloss at the weekend the foam was fantastic but not sure if I have used the ultra gloss right as left watermarks, what's the correct way of using it?

Stuarty1984

RMS Regular
Ross, do you or any of your guys frequent the shipyard/Holywood Exchange?

I'm probably going to order so tyre shine and foam, sometime soon. Tempted by the ultra gloss too, how is it applied generally? Sorry if it's been answered before, I got to about page 8 before I got bored of looking lol.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Only got round to using the ultra foam and ultra gloss at the weekend the foam was fantastic but not sure if I have used the ultra gloss right as left watermarks, what's the correct way of using it?
Rinse the car properly, spray the ultra gloss on it and then rinse the whole car properly again.

Then dry etc as normal of you want.

First time I used it I had bad water marks and think it was down to not rinsing after well enough.

Not much to it really

@Stuarty1984

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
I rinsed the car well but didn't dry as I hadn't time, I think I may have made too strong.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
I think the key is to dry the car as soon as possible once you apply ultra glass and rinse.

Never had an issue with it personally

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Ross, do you or any of your guys frequent the shipyard/Holywood Exchange?

I'm probably going to order so tyre shine and foam, sometime soon. Tempted by the ultra gloss too, how is it applied generally? Sorry if it's been answered before, I got to about page 8 before I got bored of looking lol.

I've a mountain of Ultra Gloss left, I'll give you a wee sample of it and you can give it a whirl.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
@Stuarty1984 I use a wee 1.5ltr hoselock pressure sprayer.

Used a trigger spray before it tho

@Mark315 I mixed it exactly as the bottle says, 10:1 is what comes to mind atm tho could be wrong.

You will get watermarks unless you dry it or it rains etc.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late

As the other guys have said, make sure you're not using it too strong, otherwise you could be getting watermarks. I've honestly not had any though, ever so could just be the strength of it.

The American manufacturer has told me that upon application you shouldn't really even see it on the car. If there is a 'whiteness' to the spray, it's too strong and needs further diluted.

@Stuarty1984 - @big_pete gave me a tip of adding it to a foam lance bottle as that's how they do it when they're doing safe washes, so I'm gonna try that too, although I normally use a wee 1.5lt hose lock bottle like @weeloaney uses.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular

I let the karcher lift a 5:1 mixture from a bottle through the little sucky tube thing on the washer itself. Been fantastic, turn the nozzle, spray on the ultragloss, quick rinse and walk away (parked on a slope, so most of the water runs off anyway)