PowerFlow Exhaust - Dee's Exhausts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tommy

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo
last time I called in they welded a bracket on my car and would not take money, so I give one of the young apprentices a fiver to buy a bottle of white lighting

Ant

RMS Regular
aye they fixed an issue for me a few weeks ago for £70 no problems at all, fecking flat out too was a queue fo people looking work done

Neil_M

RMS Regular
I pass them quite a bit but never used their services.

However I mentioned to two friends to pop in to help with broken hangers. Both were fixed on the spot for minimal money.

Sounds like great service to me!

j44nty

RMS Regular
Automotive repair
Unit 17 ,Antrim Enterprise Agency,58 Greystone Road, BT41 1JZ Antrim, Antrim, United Kingdom07955 132757
RRTr4vAva8F.png
Today 09:30 - 18:00

Aaron is a good friend of mine for a long time and is a top bloke to deal with he recently set up his own franchise and will go the extra mile to establish the business well. Wouldn't go anywhere else myself personally.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
I was down briefly this morning to get centre exhaust clamp fitted. Saved me loads of time and skinned knuckles.

The guy didn't really want any money, but got a few quid.

It was an easy job with lifts, but not too many people do things for nothing!

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
I swung in about midday to see about gettin the 335 style exhaust fitted but they were flat out, queued round the yard waiting to get things done. Apparently they have a backlog cos they were without power for 2 days. Booked in for tuesday at 10am so not all bad!

PhilM

RMS Regular
Might give these guys a go myself.

im no jerk, but for this particular item i know exactly what i would like.

so would peoples experiences be that if you are prescriptive you can can exactly what you want?

Phil

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
I go a decat welded in by them. No big operation but done a great job after a certain company in Lurgan made a complete balls up of it. Fitted me in last minute too to pull me out of a hole. I got a price for a full stainless when I was in and it wasn't a great price though

PhilM

RMS Regular
I go a decat welded in by them. No big operation but done a great job after a certain company in Lurgan made a complete balls up of it. Fitted me in last minute too to pull me out of a hole. I got a price for a full stainless when I was in and it wasn't a great price though

what was that price if you dont mind me asking?

Phil

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
They replaced a rotten part of the exhaust on the Civic a few weeks back. It's really handy they're open Saturday and Sunday.

I was the first car in on a Saturday morning and the guy replaced it in 45mins. Really friendly lad, job jobbed and a decent price. I'd def try them again.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
I took my mums Isuzu Trooper to them a few weeks ago on a Sunday afternoon as one of the arms had rusted and it was dangling by the other one

Ended up giving the fella a fiver more as it was a bargain price and I didn't have change and he was working flat out all the day on his own so he deserved it

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
I think @Ceebl knows one of the lads in Dees , I've used them a few times and work had always been good and very easy paid.

Just do the deal when Dee isn't there.

Ollie

RMS Regular
I've been up to buy tips and the lad i dealt with was really helpful. He was bouncing all over the workshop and the store room trying to find me the bits. He was 100mph but in a good way lol.

jonny.92

RMS Regular
They made me a cat-back system for the cupra r, couldn't fault it and the fella even cut the original Cupra tip from the standard backbox and reused it for the new system so it wouldn't look aftermarket.

I rang them a while back to see if they could make the front section up downpipe & decat though and the fella said no as they cant make the exhaust flange or something which i found strange

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Integra Ty

Out of intrest what'd they say mate?

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Might give these guys a go myself.

im no jerk, but for this particular item i know exactly what i would like.

so would peoples experiences be that if you are prescriptive you can can exactly what you want?

Phil

They are good guys alright, I know a bloke there called stumpy who does all my work for me. I was a fussy sod with the rear muffler delete on the e39 and he was a great help. Hes a good fitter too which helps.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Over £700 for a cat back on the ATR
Got a full stainless catback for our 350z made by them. twin pipes back from the cats, a cylindrical box on each at the rear and then 2 big tips. all in £400... I would challenge that price they gave you lol

PhilM

RMS Regular
Would powerflow be happy to fabricate some intercooler pipework as well?

just wondering.

Phil

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.