Wanted: Nismo 555 injectors

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Set of 6 for sale in here recently. It's a mate of mine selling them.

Wouldn't be hard to sell the extra 2 injectors on Driftworks, SXOC for tights doing RB conversions or even skylineowners.com if you can bare it long enough to post an advert.

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
Il have a wee look here. Are they straight fit nicky?

amcm1

RMS Regular
Look up Stephen Carr on Facebook, he'll be able to get them and post them to you, that's who I got mine of

amcm1

RMS Regular
Can't remember how much I paid for mine, he gets them brought in from Japan. He's from the south so now might be a good time to get them of him with the way the euro/pound is. They aren't new, mine came with a fuel rail and regulator. Have a chat with him and see. You'll find him on Facebook

chopaholic

RMS Regular
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
Buy them new, they are not much more money than second hand ones. RHD Japan offer them, @Johnmk5 bought a set recently worked out well.

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
Can't remember how much I paid for mine, he gets them brought in from Japan. He's from the south
think im talking to him on driftireland atm :grinning:

Buy them new, they are not much more money than second hand ones. RHD Japan offer them, @Johnmk5 bought a set recently worked out well.
Would prefer to save a couple quid and buy them used tbh.

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
They are a good job then? Anybody know how they would compare to nismos?

amcm1

RMS Regular
Sard should just be as good, JECS make injectors for different companies like Nismo, hks etc so most of them are just rebranded although think the spray pattern varies between the likes of sard and JECS

PhilM

RMS Regular
pretty sure the ones im think of are Denso

like the nismo/hks jobbies.

Phil

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.