Active Deal karcher wet&dry hoovers £35!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
I lent mine to a boy in work and have somehow lost the blade part to mine! Can't seem to find spares online.

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
Anyone know if they're still available in netownabbey for sure? Was going to take a run out tommorow.

JUNK

RMS Member
just a heads up. B&Q newtownabbey still have pallet loads. am just away from it after getting one (y)
just opened mine how many attachments does the machine come with. it shows 3 on the box. ive got the sqidgy end bit for floors and the just the normal long hover bit.

Last edited:

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
I think the manual covers 2 models.

This is the model that doesn't come with the other adaptors, just the extension, crevice and wide one.

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
I don't think so @gcon45 I took mine out as it was fecked, I had it hooked up to my chop saw and thought it was working dead on until the wife mentioned the thick haze of sawdust circling the house!

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Balls. The filter is a pain in the hole!
Pity there isn't a bag you could use like the Henrys. When the filter's blocked up it loses most of its suction.

AC

RMS Regular
I came in here thinking someone was going to mention this deal was back on. Now I'm sad.

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
They're ***** anyways mine died after about 2 months and a mates soon after. Both bought at the same time lol

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
I came in here thinking someone was going to mention this deal was back on. Now I'm sad.

You can get them from Karcher outlet online for £46.99 refurbished
https://www.karcheroutlet.co.uk/products/product.asp?id=4923

I bought mine well over a year ago refurbished and is still going flat out and is used at least a couple times a week, some weeks its everyday! both dry and wet! never had an issue!

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Mine has coped with my house renovation superbly! It's sucked dust, wood chippings, general crap and is still perfect. The only thing I'd recommend is getting bags for it if you are using it dry and the filter can clog quite quickly when sucking up fine dust.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.