E36 stuff

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lighter7

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E36/Disco3
I know it's a long shot but thought I may as well ask in case anyone has the stuff I need laying about a garage or something.

I am looking for the following:
Front grill nose cone panel complete with kidney grills (facelift)
Boot lid for a coupe
6 speed gearbox
Clocks (M3 ones preferred but not essential)

And just if anyone has stuff they are looking rid give me a shout as you never know lol.

simy

RMS Regular
Probably no use to you but I have original amber front and side indicators from a '94 coupe.

Deegto

RMS Regular
Drives
xc90 R Design
I have headlights and the nose cone off a 2000 compact in really good condition,not sure if it will fit a coupe.

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Headlights will not fit as there different but nose cone will fit(y)

Deegto

RMS Regular
Drives
xc90 R Design
I can take a few pics for you tomorrow of the nose cone/grill.

CHARLIE11

RMS Regular
Drives
like a nutta
ive a set of headlights from a 95 coupe, prob could do with a buff or new lenses but if ur interested pm me, mite have other bits laying about too, i'll have a look. spares an bits at the folks house from a shell up rebuild i did about 12 years ago 318is to 325i...oh the memories..HUMPH

Deegto

RMS Regular
Drives
xc90 R Design
Very good condition.£20

Attachments

• 20150712_135916.jpg
    20150712_135916.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 64

amcm1

RMS Regular
Also have a load of other e36 bits so let me know what your after and I'll see what I have

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.