sunday (what date suits ?) wee run for rms bikers ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
following on from the noobs thread anyone fancy a run from carrick to portrush via the coast . i did this last september and was the best bike trip i ever had .. i can go at any pace depending on how many are interested meeting at duncrue roundabout at 10 am leave at 10.30

im open to options to work with everyone ?

1 nigel aka ferrett

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
I'm game for this if that's ok. Need to get my MOT sorted this week first tho.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Mot booked for Sat so weather permitting I'll be there. I'll have to meet yous maybe further on than Carrick tho. I'm Ballymoney direction so prob meet Larne or Carnlough if that's ok

moran

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx s13
11693821_985244634840451_8377834008512384564_n.jpg

so this happened, at this point my foot doesnt even fit into my boot :worried: looks like a runs out for me ffs, warmest days of the year too!

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
might try and make this ... just recovering from back injury at the mo and not been on the bike in weeks

sure keep us posted on arrangements

moran

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx s13
Just realised i forgot to mention that...

1 years solid biking every dry time i could get.
no problems...
Play a charity football match for 30mins...someguy takes it too serious and destroys my ankle.....
Raging/embarassed is an understatement

wes

RMS Regular
Remember the red arrows are out on Sunday around 11am folks, big crowd expected in Carrickfergus

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
uploadfromtaptalk1436007518729.jpg

Bike passed MOT first thing this morning here's hoping weather man got weather wrong for tomorrow!

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
I'm not tbh as weather wise it's to be stinking and after today's debarcle riding to the mot I'm not in a mood for cleaning again! Lol

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
what dates suit everyone best ? yea weather sh1te

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
No date ever suits, just pick a day and go. Eg castlwellen gti ni show. If peops want to go they will or if they really want togo they will clear their diary

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.