a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp ,how do I place an order and how is payment made.

thanks very much guys.

easiest way to order is to PM me with what you'd like, i'll let you know what the bill will be and then you paypal me, including your name, address, phone number (for our courier), bank details and pics of your better halves (only messing!)

seriously though.... I've said it before, but I'll say it again.

Thank you each and every one of you who have taken a chance with a relatively unheard of supplier (in this field) and bought from me, and continue to buy, and also tell your friends about my products.....

I genuinely appreciate it.

corsacj

RMS Regular
I wish I had taken a few pics of the is200 last weekend when I cleaned it. Did Belfast to Dublin and back at a fair rate of knots on top of it already being dirty.. front was plastered with flies and muck, and the whole thing was stinking.

Articulate sprayed on, rinsed, Ultrafoam, rinsed, then Ultragloss and rinsed. Spotless and didn't lay a finger on it. Admittedly I'm not well up on different brands etc available but for the value and results I've got with this stuff I don't really have the desire to try anything else!

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
I'm going to have to get a load of stuff off you @Big Pimp, both car related and domestic cleaning related for the new gaf. Next time your in Belfast give me a shout bud.

Cheers, Conor.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Sent you a pm about getting more stuff mate, not sure if ya got it?

hi mate - thought I had replied?

I've got a couple of 5lt containers home with me (have had since last week!) but realised you're after 25's

I'm at the office in the morning to pick stuff up for Pete @ PMG so i can take the 25's with me then.

might suit you too @Con S3 ?

Thanks again guys

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Apologies Ross. Been flat out all day. I'll give you a shout next week sure and get something organised?

Cheers, Conor.

B6GUE

RMS Regular
Drives
MK1 FRS
Used your Ultra Slick there a few hours ago on some of the cars, really impressed mate (y) And I would of always used AS HighStyle on the tyres before hand,

Great products your selling at a great price

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
Started using Ultragloss after seeing it in action at PMG. Excellent product! It has completely eliminated the need to dry cars during routine washes (y)

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Ross, the ultragloss, can it be used as a quick detailer as such? Spray on from a bottle and wipe off with a microfibre or would it not be as effective as rinsing off? @Big Pimp

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ross, the ultragloss, can it be used as a quick detailer as such? Spray on from a bottle and wipe off with a microfibre or would it not be as effective as rinsing off? @Big Pimp

I've never tried it like that mate.....

I have dried my motor after UltraGlossing it and it seems to be the same as quick detailer, although perhaps not as slick as something like Z8

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
@Big Pimp how's the form bud? Hope all's well?

Just checking to see if you have any products specifically for cleaning cloth hoods on convertibles? My mums wee mx5 cloth roof is looking very tired and a bit green at the mo.

Even if you don't if you could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ross.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp how's the form bud? Hope all's well?

Just checking to see if you have any products specifically for cleaning cloth hoods on convertibles? My mums wee mx5 cloth roof is looking very tired and a bit green at the mo.

Even if you don't if you could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ross.

hello mate,

unfortunately nothing specifically for a fabric hood, although from reading a lot on them on various forums, gTechniq products seem to be the shiznit for them.

I think @mcmurray recently got something for his S2000 roof, so maybe he can offer some advice?