Wanted: Honda C90

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
Dont have one anymore but get a build thread going if you get one, great crack mopes

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
Drives
RS6 / DC2
Just had a word with him there

He doesn't have any at the minute, he's doing up a C90 from the frame up in Red and white but said it won't be done for another 3 months lol, he does it at a hobby, used to cart about on one in his younger days.

This is his C90 lol I think it looks terrible.

Attachments

• 1506603_10202112247620923_1604965831_n.jpg
    1506603_10202112247620923_1604965831_n.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 89

livie18t

RMS Regular
OP
L
Drives
Subaru Type R
@Nickyyy thanks for asking mate that looks class in the pic and being used and not just parked up lol
Send me some pics when he gets the red 1 finished plz

martybelfastsri

RMS Regular
Drives
all sorts
my uncle has was sitting in red quite straight too il shall inquire you any idea what your willing to pay for one? just to raise his eyebrows lol you can pm me ive no idea what they are worth

starletterry

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne, GT
There is a chap up my way (dungannon) has a Honda 50 and possibly a 90 as well. He deals in all odds and ends from tilley lamps to ferguson tractor parts.

livie18t

RMS Regular
OP
L
Drives
Subaru Type R
I bought 1 the other night of a Rms member but if they are cheap I might be interested
Could u get me his phone number plz

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.