Wheels or Tyres: Yellow recaro's (wild cats)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

A-Ron eg6

RMS Regular
Drives
Eg civic
Just trying to see what sort of interest there is in these, As im toying with the idea of selling up, ideally I would like a swap with black recaros or something along those lines plus money my way....

But here they are,Genuine Recaro wild cats that extremely rare seat not many sets of these about and make serious money in the states would rather do a deal with someone here as I can't be bothered posting here few photos of them .....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

As you can see these seats are like new and have no ware what's so ever. The seats will bolt straight on to any honda rail designed for recaros. In my eye you'll either love them or hate them
For straight cash sale Id be looking offers over £1000+ Or if px'ing depending on the condition of the seats I get offered will depend on how much cash il need my way

Pm for anymore photos and information
Cheers

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
Sorry i know nothing about hondas, but were these OE or aftermarket?

Regardless they look amazing !!

PAULW

RMS Regular
Amazing seats, put them on eBay and you'll get your money. I'd suspect a limited market in NI

A-Ron eg6

RMS Regular
OP
A-Ron eg6
Drives
Eg civic
Not really bothered if they sell or not il just have to keep them and buy a nice yellow or blue Evo 9 and put them in that :grinning:

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
Why do I keep coming back and looking at these. They're so flipping nice!

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Stunning seats, they'd likely go to USA, they go crazy for these... (y)

Boksic

RMS Regular
They are seriously cool seats. And I would never ever ever consider driving a yellow car. Look in amazing condition given they are such a crazy colour

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.