Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Wee pic of it after a good clean......
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435913016.082696.jpg

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Fixed the alarm problem in the car. Some **** wit fitted the bonnet sensor in the wrong place. Now I can alarm the car with the key instead of locking the drivers door every time.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Did you pay for that 1, or was it under warranty too?

Either way, they're gona love you by now... Lol

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Did you pay for that 1, or was it under warranty too?

Either way, they're gona love you by now... Lol
Naw felt bad and paid for this one.

This one actually cracked and pissed the oil out.

Couldn't ask for a warranty one again as I think I've figured out and fixed the problem and it wasn't the fault of the shocks.

Was alright tho, only £38 for one haha

Also can you so send me a pm? I can't pm you. If you want details start a convoy with me.

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Not today but last Sunday I went to sell my trd style (fake spoiler) off the supra only to find it was full of water and the nuts were seized solid :worried: so I had too smash and cut it off

Sale fell through lol putting the original back on but keeping it off till I get the boot lid buffed

56oval

RMS Regular
image.jpg
Was meant to be heading to Castlewellan but fixing a poxy zafiras coil pack meant i had no time to sort out some mechanicals on my car before i flew to Portugal last week, landed in the early hours of this morning and took a spin to Tannaghmore. Won best of show ( and worst legs ) which was bizaarre considering i was there 10 mins before someone asked if i could take a look at a stranded camper just off the M1!!
So i dumped the car, grabbed my tools .a lift and went to take a look, an hour later and a complete carb stripdown and fix on the roadside , i travelled back to the show to find the public had stitched me up, bless em!

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Ouch! What happened? Busted sump?
Yep, bad bump in the middle of the road and I was overtaking a bin lorry, hit the bump while i was coming back over the white line and put a cats eye through the sump... got the sump fixed tonight and hopefully get it all back together tomorrow

Reactions: wes

brendy

RMS Regular
Yep, bad bump in the middle of the road and I was overtaking a bin lorry, hit the bump while i was coming back over the white line and put a cats eye through the sump... got the sump fixed tonight and hopefully get it all back together tomorrow
And hopefully raising the suspenders to a sensible height?
You aren't the first and won't be the last though!