Private company PCN

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

k11_mad

RMS Regular
Drives
n16 2.2dci
Just looking bit of advice, so I woke up this morning and seen a PCN notice from CE service demanding I pay £60 in 14 days or agree to £100.
As it's a private company can I just ignore all the next letters il receive demanding a payment and no further legal action taken as they are a private parking company?

Thanks
Steven

therock

RMS Regular
I use a very complex filing system for things like this

paper-shredder-copy.jpg

That or send them 60 £1 cheques ;)

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Were onto our 7th letter from these wabs....the important thing is to ignore everything from them 100% because if they get a sniff they will hound you . In a freedom of information request recently in N.I only one of these private parking clowns have been to court and that was a punter taking them to court.

k11_mad

RMS Regular
OP
k11_mad
Drives
n16 2.2dci
Didn't realise there was a restriction on time as didn't notice any signs, was 4 minutes over the 2 hour limit, If I was an hour over or whatever, I would really be in the wrong

jimcupra

RMS Regular
4 years now and mine is at £755 with all the charges. Good luck to them I haven't a pot to p1ss in or a window to throw it out of :p.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Still chasing after 4 years? Fair play lol

I wonder at what point it becomes financially feasible for them to go to small claims court?

jimcupra

RMS Regular
They are persistent I give them that. Ah bless them they think the bully tactics work. The last letter said I would have trouble obtaining credit I couldn't borrow the price of a cup a soup ffs :p
Still chasing after 4 years? Fair play lol

I wonder at what point it becomes financially feasible for them to go to small claims court?

'96dc2

RMS Regular
Bump!! Just got a PCN in today for being 12 minutes over. They want £45 or £90 after 2 weeks.

CE service seems to be the company. Can these still be filled in the bin?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.