03 Blobeye Subaru Impreza

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

steviestdi

RMS Regular
Drives
Bora&Impreza sti
Excellent choice with a blue 03 sti
I recently got brakes from Godspeed, if your unsure as to what to go for I'd recommend them.

bludgod

RMS Regular
Drives
STI
if your doing bushes, get the poly steering rack bushes as well for the front - made a good bit of difference on mine too and very cheaply got off the 'bay

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
Not much of an update, covered almost 800 miles in the car since picking it up a couple of weeks ago which have been fun.

Borrowed my neighbours garage today and decided to treat it to a bit of cleaning using 50cal cover up and pentawax, really must get some proper photos sometime in the future.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Feel like an evo owner with all that cleaning :party:, need to get it dirty again.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Not much of an update, covered almost 800 miles in the car since picking it up a couple of weeks ago which have been fun.

Borrowed my neighbours garage today and decided to treat it to a bit of cleaning using 50cal cover up and pentawax, really must get some proper photos sometime in the future.

View attachment 88994
View attachment 88995
View attachment 88997
View attachment 88998
View attachment 88999
View attachment 89000
View attachment 89001
View attachment 89002

Feel like an evo owner with all that cleaning :party:, need to get it dirty again.

Now that's is sparkling. Nice work and car looks amazing.(y)

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Looking great Gav ...Cover up is handy to work with, easy on easy off. but as you done needs topped off with a wax.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.