Sonax Quick Detailer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Great stuff!

I buy it in 5 Litres.

Just received some in the post today

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
(y)Worked on my work computer, for some reason ipad wouldnt add them to the basket. That should keep me going for a while, always good to have a stash of quick detailer

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
got an email saying they have to order from supplier and its going to be between 5-7days before it can be posted... lol

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
got an email saying out of stock and are contacting supplier

Mickylad

RMS Regular
Drives
M2Comp/i3
Haven't got any email through yet regarding it either way and ordered them this morning.

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
This stuff is fantastic! I buy it in the bigger 5 litres at a time it really is a great all in one product. Great beading and durability for what is only supposed to be a quick detailer!

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Got Ups tracking number yesterday to say item posted. Be here Wednesday.

My bad read it wrong.

Last edited:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Aye got the same except it said Wednesday. Went to try and change it but couldn't. Most awkward system ever :mad:

Mickylad

RMS Regular
Drives
M2Comp/i3
Got all 5 bottles of mine today, missed UPS but they had a handy drop off point on my way to work instead of having to go to the depot.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.