a-kem automotive

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
@Big Pimp i was chatting to your brother the other night, he probably thought I was a right weirdo asking had he any snowfoam in the boot lol. I'll be needing some soon, he said he could get it off you sometime and meet me.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
@Big Pimp - can you spend another £4.99 on your website ordering system PLEASE!!!!! Failing that, let me know if I can pick some stuff up soon. Your evil marketing ploy of "first sample free" has worked and I haven't even washed my blimmin car yet!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Did you get mine bud? Sent it a few days ago.

just replied this minute mate

@Big Pimp - can you spend another £4.99 on your website ordering system PLEASE!!!!! Failing that, let me know if I can pick some stuff up soon. Your evil marketing ploy of "first sample free" has worked and I haven't even washed my blimmin car yet!

lol - new online ordering system will be completed very shortly! I cannot believe you still haven't washed your motor!!! I'm suprised your employers let a dirty car into their carpark!!!

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
just replied this minute mate

lol - new online ordering system will be completed very shortly! I cannot believe you still haven't washed your motor!!! I'm suprised your employers let a dirty car into their carpark!!!

I walk from my little house in Crewe to the site 1.1KM there and back every day - And there are more mucky cars than mine in the carpark (not many though) - throw me over a few flyers and I'll get them stuck on the notice boards.

Dels Walk.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
jeepers Del - dont be adding your address for all to see - you could have some deranged stalker from RMS over visiting you :p

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
jeepers Del - dont be adding your address for all to see - you could have some deranged stalker from RMS over visiting you :p

Too Late - @nobby and his brother have already stopped by on the way back from Spa - the NSX was crammed to the hilt and I do believe they may have been trying to smuggle vast amounts of cheese going by the smell from the cabin :p

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
@Big Pimp how's the form bud? Hope all's well?

Just checking to see if you have any products specifically for cleaning cloth hoods on convertibles? My mums wee mx5 cloth roof is looking very tired and a bit green at the mo.

Even if you don't if you could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ross.

hello mate,

unfortunately nothing specifically for a fabric hood, although from reading a lot on them on various forums, gTechniq products seem to be the shiznit for them.

I think @mcmurray recently got something for his S2000 roof, so maybe he can offer some advice?

Mine was in great shape so I didn't need to buy a cleaner for it. Seen this stuff recommended online though: 303 Convertible Top Cleaner

I bought the GTechniq I1 Smart Fabric for it though. Hydrophobic coating, the water just beads off. Great product.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Too Late - @nobby and his brother have already stopped by on the way back from Spa - the NSX was crammed to the hilt and I do believe they may have been trying to smuggle vast amounts of cheese going by the smell from the cabin :p

It was very gracious of you to invite us both and much appreciated

I don't think this fits into "stalking" ... Just wanted to clarify :grinning:

Ant

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp how's the form bud? Hope all's well?

Just checking to see if you have any products specifically for cleaning cloth hoods on convertibles? My mums wee mx5 cloth roof is looking very tired and a bit green at the mo.

Even if you don't if you could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ross.

I used the set of renovo products on mine,
Cleaner, reviver and ultraproof work great tbh (although the reviver which is a dye gets fcking everywhere)

roof.jpg

beading https://instagram.com/p/41O13vOfWI/

(obsv only posting that since Ross doesn't stock something for it)

Last edited:

Stuarty1984

RMS Regular
Got using the Ultragloss and tyre slick over the weekend there, the tyre slick I'm really impressed with and the gloss I may have made up too diluted but it still did the job and the car still looks quite wet!

I'll definitely get more once I'm out!

Last edited:

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
hello mate,

unfortunately nothing specifically for a fabric hood, although from reading a lot on them on various forums, gTechniq products seem to be the shiznit for them.

I think @mcmurray recently got something for his S2000 roof, so maybe he can offer some advice?

Cheers bud. Much appreciated.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
sorry guys - I had to go out in the lorry yesterday for deliveries, so missed meeting up with @Gee & coming into belfast to catch up with @lee2050

I will be in belfast later this afternoon if it suits either of you guys to meet, or for me to leave your orders somewhere that suits you, as our couriers are off Monday & Tuesday :worried:

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
sorry guys - I had to go out in the lorry yesterday for deliveries, so missed meeting up with @Gee & coming into belfast to catch up with @lee2050

I will be in belfast later this afternoon if it suits either of you guys to meet, or for me to leave your orders somewhere that suits you, as our couriers are off Monday & Tuesday :worried:

Will PM you now mate

lee2050

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne

Yes that would be great @Big Pimp - reply to my PM and I can sort payment or pay in cash when you get up to Belfast. City Centre pre 5pm or BT5 post 5pm!

corsacj

RMS Regular

I was stuck behind yous *******s in Ballynahinch lol...

Only messing, lorry is seriously clean though, expect no less!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@corsacj I seen you behind me, coming into ballynahinch, but we went off Lisburn direction first, then your yellow mean machine was nowhere to be seen!