Sure Thing Insurance

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Anyone got a policy with them? Lowest quote for me so far and the policy is with Highway (same as Greenlight) Never heard of them before.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
I personally wouldnt use them just because of their name. They could be a top company though.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
You tell the cops your insured with a company called sure thing insurance and they will arrest you on the spot. lol

Any online reviews?

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Seems they were set up by the guys who ran kwikfit insurance. Reviews seem to be good and cheap.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Can no where reputable match it?

I use compareNI each year and then use all the unknown cheap places as ammunition when phoning round the places you've heard of.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Can no where reputable match it?

I use compareNI each year and then use all the unknown cheap places as ammunition when phoning round the places you've heard of.

Haven't tried Ian. Haven't had my renewal from Admiral yet and oddly they didn't quote on the comparison websites when I tried. Got very few quotes back this year which is unusual. Seems on further reading Sure Thing! admin charges are ridiculous like Flux for any policy changes.
I have a quote from Greenlight which is £70 more but their support and after sales service is probably worth it. I'm away for 3 weeks and just need to get my ducks in a row before I go.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.