Garden season time! Mowers etc…..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning Do you guys stock/source small spare parts for Husqvarna? I need a couple of small fittings to replace on my da's push mower (if I want to expect to be ever allowed to borrow it again!), but finding them online the postage is twice the price of the parts! Not sure on model no. but looks like the R147 after a quick Google, and have found the part numbers here too if it helps. Cheers.

Yeah no probs pm me what you need.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning Do you guys stock/source small spare parts for Husqvarna? I need a couple of small fittings to replace on my da's push mower (if I want to expect to be ever allowed to borrow it again!), but finding them online the postage is twice the price of the parts! Not sure on model no. but looks like the R147 after a quick Google, and have found the part numbers here too if it helps. Cheers.

Ok our price on those is £2.53+ vat and £3.73+ vat. I went ahead and ordered them hope that's ok but Husqvarna ordering system is a nightmare so was easier to do when I was already in. Be here Wednesday ish, I'll let you know and you can collect or we can post them out. (y)

Edit sorry just realise I replied on here rather than the pm.

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
Had this out a few times....very very good machine...good advice @lightning

0DF89FA8-7EE9-43B3-AAC6-128785EAEEAF_zpscdboi1hh.jpg

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
25m should do it but can you PM me a price for either.

It's a good bit more expensive for the heavy cable, £35 for the 25m and £48 for the 40m. Or we have 1.5mm cable if you don't want to spend that.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
£35 is grand ... whats the 1.5 out of interest. Just need something for when im washing/hoovering the car etc at the front of the drive.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
£35 is grand ... whats the 1.5 out of interest. Just need something for when im washing/hoovering the car etc at the front of the drive.

Probably £22ish i'll check. Power washers have a big draw tho so 2.5 recommended.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Not much difference so ill probably go for the £35 one. Ill get my dad to take a run up and grab me one while im away on holiday this weekend!

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Not much difference so ill probably go for the £35 one. Ill get my dad to take a run up and grab me one while im away on holiday this weekend!

No worries, get him to ask for myself, Simon. Cheers

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
I've just completed on my new house and it's got about an acre of lawns to mow. I would be looking to spend about £2k on a new ride on. What would you recommend @lightening.

I was going to head up to Cyril johnstons as its not far away until I remembered this thread.

Any help greatly appreciated.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
I've just completed on my new house and it's got about an acre of lawns to mow. I would be looking to spend about £2k on a new ride on. What would you recommend @lightening.

I was going to head up to Cyril johnstons as its not far away until I remembered this thread.

Any help greatly appreciated.

No worries give me a shout anytime I'll get you sorted out. £2k will get you into a 42" 500cc automatic with a bit of change. We do husqvarna but import them ourselves, and alko and castelgarden, but I'll run thru all the options with you, 02894452289. (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.