Former Top Gear Trio primed for Amazon

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Downloaded here as well. Amazon Prime isn't worth £79 a year. Netflix has much more content and can be pointed at the US version as well.

acsmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra
Amazon primes UK content is much much better than UK Netflix, their movie catalog is far more up to date..

..but for all those with access to Torrents i'm sure you will be able to download it for free anyway!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Amazon is grand. I'd watch Netflix more but now that Topgear (or whatever it will be called) is coming it'll be even more worth it. Hopefully they don't charge extra above the normal subscription fee.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Get Amazon Prime for free through work so happy days for me - have to agree though I rarely use it and most things I do find that I want to watch it asks me to pay for it!

acsmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra
Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 13.02.08.png

Amazons new releases in the last week alone. They seem to have struck more deals with production companies than Netflix. Amazon also lets you access thousands of albums, and you get free first class delivery on any items ordered.

I have both Netflix and Amazon, and I much prefer Amazon.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I'm sure those have been released for more than a week. We watched '71 at least a fortnight ago for sure.

We don't watch normal TV so it's either Netflix or Amazon. Netflix is much better but Amazon is only like a fiver a month, which is what I roughly spend on chewing gum or bottles of coke. It's hardly a huge outlay.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I guess since we normally opt for TV boxsets over movies that may be where the differences lie.

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
Unless, the instant video trial is missing a lot of content it's terrible. Sure, they've got some decent TV shows and the odd good movie but it's not a patch on even UK Netflix (For me at least). Even the operation is better.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Thing is, you're not paying £79 for the instant video service. You're paying £79 for Amazon Prime. If you buy lots on Amazon it's definitely worth it.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
No you don't but you won't be able to view it through a normal TV without a license.

Reactions: AMG
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.