silvia s14 radio harness rewiring

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

butler90

RMS Regular
Anyone on here able to rewire my s14 silvia radio wiring harness to the ordinary style radio plugs? Tried to get a plug and play harness and dosent seem to be one available

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Should be really easy to do... but surely there's a harness avaliable somewhere for that

butler90

RMS Regular
OP
butler90
Should be really easy to do... but surely there's a harness avaliable somewhere for that

Had thought that myself until I stripped it and there's a lot more wires than normal (all factory fitted) have searched for a harness even bought a 200sx one but it was no use. Would prefer someone who knows this type of thing to do it then it's done right

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
JDM Nissan is different from Euro stuff. I suggest that someone handy with a multimeter, and who can discern between an earth and an illumination signal wire performs that task. Serious damage can ensue if a diy'er tackles this job.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
How big a rush are you in? Something I could sort easily enough, just surprised there was no off the shelf option, even if it is jap

butler90

RMS Regular
OP
butler90
Not too big of a panic on it, pm me for when ya could do it and a rough idea on a price cheers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.