Mechanical: 1.8T 20v Full Engine Conversion

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

browne174

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
Got this for my mk2 golf but have since sold it so it's no longer needed.

This came from a Mk4 Golf GTI (150bhp).

I bought the whole car which was still MOT'd so I have driven the car with this engine in it and it ran without fault.

Car had a full service history and a load of receipts and old MOT's. Engine has around 106000 miles when it was removed.

Comes with everything including gearbox, turbo, driveshafts, loom, ECU, key, clocks, inter cooler and all associated odds and ends.

Selling everything together
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

£600 for everything

browne174

RMS Regular
OP
browne174
Drives
200sx
There's a number of things you need, best doing a search but of the top of my head, the 2 looms need combined or a new conversion loom, ecu needs unlocked, engine mounts, down pipe and exhaust, front mount inter cooler (although the standard mk4 side mount comes with it) shafts and a few other odds and ends. I had a few things gathered but sold them back to the guy I bought them of due to the sale of my mk2.

browne174

RMS Regular
OP
browne174
Drives
200sx
Get it bought @dub, I recon 70% of the stuff required is here for a mk2 and would be a lot dearer if you bought everything separately.

Be absolutely perfect to slot into a poverty spec 1.4 mk4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.