Poorboys world cleaning products recommend?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

nickyconns

I normally use Meguiars cleaning products that I get from Autospares of Comber, but I've noticed they have started selling poor boys. I hear some great things about some products & others just the same as other brands. Any recommendations/grievances?

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
Only used some of there products but there generally pretty good

Citrus gloss shampoo was awesome. Detailer was tough to use and streaked. black hole and the SSR range are ok

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Generally like poorboys. Have had a brave few of their range and yet to find a poor product.

Colin Adams is down your way and are auto finesse stockists. Another great brand of products. (y)

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
Great value for money products, waxes leave a really deep shine and are really easy to apply but tend not to last too long. I've used their SSR polishes but haven't used anything else to compare them too but certainly havent had any issues.

browne174

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
I'm using the QD+ quick detailer and it is awesome.

Also Black Hole and White Diamond are good filler glazes.

I'm surprised it's not more popular, seems to have been replaced with some of the newer stuff on the market by the cool kids

EP82JM

RMS Regular
I got a sample set of the ssr stuff recently to give it a try. Wouldn't say I was amazingly impressed but it was decent.

Better than 50cal stuff anyway,I find it to be **** (what I have used anyway) bar their shampoo,it's brilliant!

So I'm still on the lookout for a really good polish etc

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Just don't buy a product thinking that it is going to do miracles to your car .To the general person doing it by hand is any of the above mentioned going to really make much of a difference between the likes of p boys,ag ,auto finesse extra.Maybe I'm wrong and in saying that but personally I find them similar tbh.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
I used Poorboys black hole recently and it did mask swirls and scratches but wasn't really impressed tbh.

Think I'm going to try Autofinesse as I already use a few things of theirs.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.