Post your motorbikes :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
uploadfromtaptalk1435510386904.jpg

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
Wee shot of the bikes after a run with the family. Mum's Street Triple, my Speed Triple, 1st brother's FZ1, 2nd brother's Bandit and third brother's Z1000.

you not up for a run next sunday ?

zafturbo

RMS Regular
If anyone on here knows any of the guys involved in the spill today outside Larne on bmw s1000rr or gsxr could you ask them to contact me please .

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
If anyone on here knows any of the guys involved in the spill today outside Larne on bmw s1000rr or gsxr could you ask them to contact me please .
Was the guy on the BM from Limavady by any chance?

steveo21

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
Picked this up few weeks ago after passing the test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
I love my GSXR but its a pain for more than a few hours riding and I don't want to tour on it again though part of the problem may be my age! I couldn't bring myself to sell it so I bought a second bike thats comfy...............a Triumph Tiger 1050 LOL!
Wife thinks I'm mad, only another £47 on the insurance:laughing:

20150729_154616_zpslgdhbsxm.jpg

Last edited:

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
In my, and others experience a Tiger is faster on bumpy roads, just as fast on A and B roads and only slower on the straights than 1000 sports bikes.

My mate has had one along with a Fireblade for a few years now and he never uses the Blade anymore. I am assured the GSXR will be the same soon!

Last edited:

banzai g

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3/K7gsxr 10
How do you find the BMW

Love it !!!!! So fast and easy to ride hard ,
Makes my old k7 1000 feel slow and handle like a tank !!!!
Have had the notion of changing To panigale but had the new 1299 out couple weeks back .
Was so disappointed with it , my bmw felt quicker handled nicer and was jus so much nicer to ride .

warren

RMS Photographer
Still find it very unusual when you see someone drive past on one of those Groms!

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Yup, the Vee Rubbers are just the 'Black Death'. I'm 6'2 and get on really well with mine. I feel like there's more room on it than the 'Blade.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.