Audi Navigation Plus (RNS-E) screen replacement?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Smashed the screen on my parents Navigation Plus system at the weekend there, it's a 2004 A4 1.8T S-Line (190). Can a screen be got for these or do you need to replace the entire unit?

Edit: A bit of searching states it should be model no: 8E0 035 192 C.

Last edited:

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Hazzydayz do a screen replacement but their always expensive with their stuff
£250

Simon998

RMS Regular
OP
Simon998
Drives
Mini

Simon998

RMS Regular
OP
Simon998
Drives
Mini
Hazzydayz do a screen replacement but their always expensive with their stuff
£250

Seen that, then it's about £15 to post it to them and £20 for them to post it back. This is working out to be an expensive mistake. I might just try and buy the car off them :p

Simon998

RMS Regular
OP
Simon998
Drives
Mini
According to a forum post I was reading this morning the Vectra/Zafira and the CD70/CD90 Navi units share the same LCD and connector. I can get one of those easily for £50. Worth a punt!

Simon998

RMS Regular
OP
Simon998
Drives
Mini
Put offers on two displays on eBay, got no reply for hours then they both accepted within 3 minutes of each other. Bollocks.

Anyone need a Audi RNS-E, Porsche PCM1 Or Vauxhall CD70 / DVD90 Navi display? lol.

KaraokeMidget

RMS Regular
Drives
Mx5
Put offers on two displays on eBay, got no reply for hours then they both accepted within 3 minutes of each other. Bollocks.

Anyone need a Audi RNS-E, Porsche PCM1 Or Vauxhall CD70 / DVD90 Navi display? lol.

Just don't pay for one and take the negative feedback :grinning:

notarobot

Hi, ive had a similar cock up and am struggling to find a replacement screen, did you end up with 2 in the end? Tried various searches on Ebay and can't find anything suitable, did you have a part number you searched for?

Simon998

RMS Regular
OP
Simon998
Drives
Mini
Christ. I still have a screen here but its the 6.5" version and the Siemens VDO. I got the model numbers off some Audi forum, I'll have a hunt about.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.