1989 Mitsubishi Cyborg RS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Micra and a sr20de and you would be laughing. Knew a guy with a det sr in one a seriously long time ago. Was cool but grip was a joke even with the LSD! I'll go back to a rwd jap turbo after this cause I'll never be able to top it no point even trying lol

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
thats cracker . i love the retro stuff but evo power best of both worlds .. cool cool car hats off sur

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Cheers guys! F yeah ferret! Well chuffed with it, bout to take her a late night scoot. Haven't had enough boost today lol

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Co pilot with a decent phone needed lol past few times I've gone to do it something else has happened. Was hoping for a drag strip at the show this weekend but can't see any entry forms on their page

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
Love this , was in with me getting a front plate and it's awesome !!! Such an amazingly cool sleeper , can't wait to see it on the drag strip too mate.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Nice car. I'm probably not the youngest around here, so I remember a car in the 80s called a Colt Mirage Turbo and it was UK spec. One of the quickest hot hatches back then. Guess it was earlier version of this one. Never saw a turbo like your model, rare as.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Got a bit of a look around this today myself,
It was attracting a bit of attention but I couldn't spot who might be the owner!

Awesome little car and looks so standard from the outside (bar the exhaust) it makes such a good sleeper.
Would love a run out in it someday

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Cheers for that again neil! Itll be at the next bishops court in oct

Yeah i remember those as well, cool wee motors. I prefer all the older jdm turbos there are some really random ones

Was probably when i was wandering about then watching the drifting. Loads of folk asked about it, met a few guys off here as well. Maybe catch ya next show

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Finally seen this today for the first time, what a car! Stunning example, and very VERY rare! Enjoy (y)

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Cheers Chris, very happy with it!! Needs a good detail to bring out all the wee daft marks and it'll look a million times better. Thanks

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Yeah pete was a good laugh getting you out a scoot! Doesnt even feel real does it lol

Yes ruth was behind you yesterday. Thats a nice evo!

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Least i gave ya a laugh, funny thing is it had a boost leak and only fixed it today. So need to get you out again, so was only running bout 80% when id you out LOL

Me too marty. Will really be like a different car! Petes lethal at what he does

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Holy crap that is phenomenal!! (y)

From our brief encounter at some traffic lights when I had the Baleno, I can honestly say I wouldn't have expected less from you going by thon mental rover lol

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
That is so cool - hope it has been posted in the retro/classic thread!! certainly needs to be!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.