Road Kill (Motor Trend Channel)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jonny.92

RMS Regular
Any fans of Road Kill on here? I've been watching them for a long time, very entertaining pair even though it is mainly all american stuff. David Freiburger is a pretty big name in America, was the editor of hot rod magazine for a long time.

Some of my favourites:

This is the latest episode, they've just got sponsorship from Dodge and did a three-way tug of war between a Challenger SRT Hellcat, Charger SRT Hellcat and a Viper GT lol

jonny.92

RMS Regular
OP
jonny.92
Yep. My favourite show for sure. Love it!!

It's class, the only channel i follow religiously. The things they can fix and do at the side of the road or in a carpark is unreal. The jet boat engine swap was one of the best ones I've seen

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Have missed it past 6 weeks or so.

I like their attitude though. Don't care one iota about what others think of them, which is great.

Favourite for me was the Supercharged Jag. Looked absolutely nuts lol

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
I do enjoy a bit of Roadkill - their just get **** done to a stage where it works mentality is very relatable.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Great show this but dear me are they rash lol brand new headers, aye sure smash them with a sledge lol

Any other shows like this online that are worth a watch?

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Absolutely love Roadkill. Their Gas Monkey rivalry is great entertainment.

The pair of them seem like brilliant craic.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Got to catch up with this. I saw the title but always clicked on passed it, thinking it was just another macho American food programme.
It looks great.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.