Ultra gloss

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
After you apply ultra gloss are you supposed to let the vehicle dry by itself or are you supposed to dry as normal using a drying towel.Its going onto a black car so if not dried properly it is a mess with water marks and looks as bad as when u started.thanks.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp will be able to answer this one accurately.

I would try it without drying to begin with, as @Dandy says just spray it on and then rinse off. Although if your water is hard it could still leave water marks when it dries in.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
Ok thanks big_pete.hoping I wouldn't have to dry it .

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Try sheeting the water off afterwards. If you take your garden hose and set it to a slow trickle start at the top and pass the water across the panel it will sheet the water off leaving minimal drying

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Hey @zafturbo - I'll respond here as well as PM.

As the guys have said, after you have rinsed your car after washing it, spray fro. Top to bottom with UltraGloss. By the time you've sprayed the car, it's time to rinse again.

Sheeting is the best, and if you can stretch to a DI vessel, they give you a spotless finish every time.

You can dry with a towel if you wish, but I normally don't but that's because I rinse with a DI vessel.

Reactions: dub

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
Thanks for reply @Big Pimp .just was unsure wether I had to dry with towel or if that would of left car streaky.have now got most of your products just snow foam to get then that's your full range covered .Another happy customer Ross,thanks.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Love the ultra gloss myself, gives the car a great shine and manages to repel most of the dirt. Great product :grinning:

Oh and when it rains...

0E42AEDC-826A-4579-B483-A8F2EC234CC8_zpsmb2dxezk.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.