Supercar Sunday at Hillsborough Oyster Festival - Sunday 6th September 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

johnboy888

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk 6 Golf Gti
i'll probably head to this unless baling straw. got a run in a Ferrari a few yrs ago when it started in Hillsborough what a disappointment - my mum drives down the a1 faster in her diesel Peugeot.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Don't know if I'm going to get to this now:worried: due to have an operation on my hand and it's looking like early sept and won't be able to drive for a week or so:worried:

So you will need a chauffeur for a few weeks............ And we already know you wont fit in my car................ I reluctantly volunteer to ferry you about in one of your old nails

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
So you will need a chauffeur for a few weeks............ And we already know you wont fit in my car................ I reluctantly volunteer to ferry you about in one of your old nails

Your grand thanks. I have my new driver already.
image.jpg

Br7zo

RMS Regular
Drives
A4
Hey guys, coming in a bit late to the thread but just seeing who else is heading down wants to join the convoy. Myself @Stocky are going met @warren at Sozo around 12 in Jordanstown Village, quick coffee then shoot up the road to sprucefield, for some supercar spotting, and enjoy the sound of that M4 @WSM

Reactions: WSM

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Ah mate I'm hoping to make it..... It's gonna be tight I am still in Italy on holiday!

Br7zo

RMS Regular
Drives
A4
Ah you'll be grand, sure good way to top of the holiday! + your M4 's probably going make more noise than the red arrows 8o|

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Totally forgot about this but still going to try and make it. What way does it work? What time do you need to be there?

Are you going to make it @WSM? Would be good to meet up before hand if your not suffering too much from change in climate between here and Italy haha.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
What's the craic then for getting in? Is it charged on the gate etc? Worth taking the family down for a few hrs?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
What's the craic then for getting in? Is it charged on the gate etc? Worth taking the family down for a few hrs?

Free just parking can be a pain in the ass. worth a spin down for any petrol head.

They do collections for charity with buckets and then auction the seats in the cars for a spin.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Looks like everyone's getting good weather for it anyway.

I'm suffering the sun in Salcombe, Devon. Would love to have made it.

Hope everyone has a great day.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Sorry didn't make it. Had to much stuff to do today and just back from holiday. Gutted I couldn't make it. The event is really a great idea. Glad to see Mr @Mark King brought the GT3R out to play.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Any F40 this year?

Let's hope it's better organised than the Oyster Festival yesterday.

Bronk

RMS Regular
I heard parking tickets are being handed out around b and q for anybody parking up and not using the shopping facilities

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Went down for an hour. Didn't know exactly what to expect. Class to see some motors in the metal but disappointed there wasn't any static displays from the likes of Hurst Ferrari etc.

Was grand for a dander about. Think I got lucky drove straight in and into the last space :grinning:
uploadfromtaptalk1441553146935.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1441553174029.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1441553191464.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.