Mighty Car Mods

Andy55

RMS Regular
Fantastic episode
Would have liked to have seen what times it was running the 1/4 mile in full tune

Last edited:

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
It's getting boring now, seems like they are pretty much able to just pay companies to do the work these days, rather than DIY it.

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
It's getting boring now, seems like they are pretty much able to just pay companies to do the work these days, rather than DIY it.

To be fair they did explain the reasons why they stopped the DIY stuff. But that seems to have been resolved and theyre supposed to be getting back into it. Should see some DIY mini stuff soon.

Cess

RMS Staff
I assume the VW was paid for by Subway, given the message at the end of the original video? Would also explain the money no object build and move away from DIY.

Really enjoy all content that they produce, regardless of who is doing the work or paying the bills.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
Aye they kept calling it the "subway beetle" in the last ep I think.

Tis just a bit of craic for them it seems. Nice way to live life!

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
Good video for monday morning blues! I was in eastwoods a couple of months ago and they had a black sti with black wheels ready to be collected in the showroom, the jealousy monster started to rear its head!

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Proper gents. The look on his face when they were firing stuff into the basket lol, pure shock.