looking for a mobile sprayer in the Bangor area

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
Drives
Italian
Mate out of work accidently managed to run his bumper off his neighbor's car and has put a 4 inch scratch on their bumper. Blue metallic i10. He's describing it as the paint has raised rather than a gouge out of the plastic bumper.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the right person to fix it.

Ta, stu

DC52TES

RMS Regular
Wouldn't no anyone mobile and tbh I couldn't imagine any mobile set up being the best tbh.

I would always recommend Terry @ KRCR for any painting. Also Pete @ Paintworkz

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Would you not have a go at that yourself, a bumper off an i10 would be a walk in the park for you. If you can paint a Ferrari you can paint anything :grinning:

hippyross

RMS Regular
Those mobile guys can be dearer than a proper bodyshop.
My mate got a fella in Bangor who works from his house to blow in a corner of a bumper and it cost him Ā£200 and it was an auful job, he could have had the whole bumper done right for that money if he had of asked me lol

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
Theres a guy on Bloomfield Rd advertises smart repairs, dont know how good or bad he is.

He repaired my father in laws bumper and done a great job. Easy to pay aswell.

I am sure someone in the Bangor area will have a phone number. He advertises opposite the entrance to bloomfields at the school.

edit- Gotta love Google Street

image.png

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
OP
Maranellohouse
Drives
Italian
He repaired my father in laws bumper and done a great job. Easy to pay aswell.

I am sure someone in the Bangor area will have a phone number. He advertises opposite the entrance to bloomfields at the school.

edit- Gotta love Google Street

View attachment 97111

Thank you for going to the trouble to look for that. Much appreciated. I will pass it on

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.