People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Cookie Munster

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondeo / Forza
I don't park in family or disabled spots unless I have a legitimate reason to (and have had reason to in the past), but I have to laugh sometimes at how wound up people get about these parking spaces. I've personally seen people physically arguing over the use of them and been on the receiving end on one occasion for using a said space. After all, family parking spaces are only there as a courtesy by the people who run the car park, many don't even have them, Tesco Abbeycentre have removed theirs afaik. Tesco Knocknagoney's family spaces are not even near the doors and often not used as family's would rather use a normal space closer to the doors.

-herc-

RMS Regular
I don't park in family or disabled spots unless I have a legitimate reason to (and have had reason to in the past), but I have to laugh sometimes at how wound up people get about these parking spaces. I've personally seen people physically arguing over the use of them and been on the receiving end on one occasion for using a said space. After all, family parking spaces are only there as a courtesy by the people who run the car park, many don't even have them, Tesco Abbeycentre have removed theirs afaik. Tesco Knocknagoney's family spaces are not even near the doors and often not used as family's would rather use a normal space closer to the doors.

I use tesco knocknagoney frequently - the family spaces are right along the front of the shop and down the end of the shop. The family trolleys and shelter are all here for easy access to them! Before our lil one came along i would have never though twice about using them - They make things a lot easier for parents thatrequire the extra space to get car seats out of a car.

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
Holy f**K , there is no way someone actually intentionally parked like that and thought to themselves "that'll do". Slightly off topic but also loosely linked... people who can't drive their fingers up their hole.

Fri night I was approaching the Maxol mini roundabout at the top of high st in Bangor heading towards D'dee road. There was a silver diesel 206 infront of me and as he approached the roundabout he took a left (without indicating) and then I entered the roundabout close behind him to go straight ahead. The silly wee t**t then decided he wanted to go on to the Hamilton road and immediately swung right (was already off the roundabout and on the other road at this stage) and out on to my path making me swerve to right and just about avoided mounting the mini roundabout.

My point is... see if you're reading this you wee scrote.. you'll be picking your teeth up next time I see you. Was an English Reg.. looked too young to be driving or too much of a joyrider to own the car. One of the 2, or both.

Rant over.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Holy f**K , there is no way someone actually intentionally parked like that and thought to themselves "that'll do". Slightly off topic but also loosely linked... people who can't drive their fingers up their hole.

Fri night I was approaching the Maxol mini roundabout at the top of high st in Bangor heading towards D'dee road. There was a silver diesel 206 infront of me and as he approached the roundabout he took a left (without indicating) and then I entered the roundabout close behind him to go straight ahead. The silly wee t**t then decided he wanted to go on to the Hamilton road and immediately swung right (was already off the roundabout and on the other road at this stage) and out on to my path making me swerve to right and just about avoided mounting the mini roundabout.

My point is... see if you're reading this you wee scrote.. you'll be picking your teeth up next time I see you. Was an English Reg.. looked too young to be driving or too much of a joyrider to own the car. One of the 2, or both.

Rant over.

He probably has no teeth anyway ;)

Some people shouldn't be allowed a bike, never mind a car.

Last edited:

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
12256889_1649707881976609_949938425_n.jpg

@Brennan Being terrible at parking again last weekend! Lol :laughing:

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Hahaha! Frig I was tired this morning, I just whaled her in without thinking.The black GTD was there first so I blame him for setting the whole thing in motion.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
It's usually parked within the lines. That and the BWM to the left must be responsble today because it's in some shape aswell. No excuse for OLZ though!