Help with seat Leon mk2 aux

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mickjw_mo

RMS Member
Drives
Mk3 leon FR 184
Hi all

Relatively new to RMS so bare with me,

I recently bought a mk2 seat Leon cupra and I absolutely love it really great car, 1 thing that is doing my head in tho is that the aux connection isn't working and it seems to be that the aux port isn't active on the radio.
The car when I bought it had an iPod connector retro fitted into the aux port on the back of the radio so I connected it back to standard but cannot turn the aux on on the the radio using the button and there is no option in the program menu to turn aux on and off (there should be this option) I was wondering if there was any1 around Belfast who has vagcom and is confident enough to activate the aux setting (I have read on a few forums this is what needs done)

Any info on the subject or help is much appreciated

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
You have tryed this ...?

Press PROG button
Press bottom righthand button
Press 4th bottom button
Use "Arrow Left/Right" (the channel change buttons) to toggle AUX on and off

mickjw_mo

RMS Member
OP
mickjw_mo
Drives
Mk3 leon FR 184
Yea there is no option to toggle the aux on and off :/
I think the radio has lost the option because the aux was unplugged

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Depends on your location but I could switch it on if that's the case

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
I'm sure there's other members closer to you on the forum with vcds (y)
Or if your ever this way gimme a shout and I'll sort it for nothing (y)

mickjw_mo

RMS Member
OP
mickjw_mo
Drives
Mk3 leon FR 184
It's nothing really serious anyway, just bugging me. I have vcds lite but don't think I will be able to do it with the lite version. Cheers for the help and if I'm about that way I mite just take ya up on that offer :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.