NEC Classic show

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
Drives
Italian
Ok I'm bored and since I was at the NEC classic a couple of weeks ago and actually took a couple of photo's I thought I would share.
Marcos LM car. All curvy

IMG_2063.JPG

La Ferrari £1.3m

IMG_2064.JPG

Enzo One of my Favs

IMG_2065.JPG

IMG_2068.JPG

My all time fav car no question. F40

IMG_2067.JPG

And the full super car lineup

IMG_2066.JPG

Gerry Marshels famous droop from the olden days proper touring cars.

IMG_2072.JPG

Very rare Finlay Sprat

IMG_2069.JPG

IMG_2070.JPG

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I just read up on those, that would do 65mph!!!!! That would be terrifying! The wheels look to have been stolen from a wheelbarrow (ok 6 wheelbarrows)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Great show this, I was at it maybe 12 years ago. Are they still doing the charity car runs? It's where I had my passenger run in an F40.

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
OP
Maranellohouse
Drives
Italian
Great show this, I was at it maybe 12 years ago. Are they still doing the charity car runs? It's where I had my passenger run in an F40.

Still do but the only thing I seen that thinking was a Lambo Countach. They had an ST Fiesta though for a run out !

gaz 300

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Nissan300ZX
We had 3 of our club cars there again this year and here's a short video.

Boksic

RMS Regular
Good man, was there last year myself, great big arena for a show and great quality of stuff at it. Raging I couldn't get back this year

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Been reading a lot of mixed reports on rover forums about it, mostly the ratio of clubs where down in relation to stalls selling none car related products.

Then with the hike in prices, etc etc.

However from what was there the rest seemed to have been good, shame they are enforcing the 20 year rule so harshly now.

jasy d

RMS Regular
Drives
gsi carlton/s14a
Was at this myself brilliant show hard to see everything car I would like to have walked away with was this v8
image.jpeg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.