What wheel brush/cleaning technique?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
As much as I love my cars and washing them, wheel washing depresses me lol so these wheel woollies may be bought if it makes my life a little easier (y)

Typical, her indoors could have got me them for christmas instead of the "I dunno what I want" standard after many years lol.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Wheel woolies are fantastic for the backs of the rims, and I may be biased, but the microfibre wheel mitts I sell are so so easy to use, and give perfect results.

You can even clean the backs of the spokes easily

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Wheel woolies are fantastic for the backs of the rims, and I may be biased, but the microfibre wheel mitts I sell are so so easy to use, and give perfect results.

You can even clean the backs of the spokes easily

I agree and the man I demoed them to last Saturday might be after some lol

AndyG

RMS Regular
Got a set of wheel woolies a labour a month ago and used them for the first time last week, quite a lot of fibres came off them, not sure if it was maybe cause it was the first time using them or not.. Anyone else get this?

Brilliant other wise though

O.C.D

RMS Regular
First time you've used them I would think. Mines was the same but after a couple of uses there fine.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Ended up buying a set of these wheel woolies because of this thread still waiting on them to come though.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.