Volvo Owners / Swedish Owners meet

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Macmansurf

RMS Regular
Drives
68 volvo Amazon
image.jpeg

Hi, not sure if this will load but here's one of my Amazon

AndyMc

RMS Regular
Drives
C350
Hi folks

I'm in a better position now to be able to devote a bit of time to arranging our meets and see if we can get the Volvo club off the ground again. Although I think it would be nice to maybe involve other clubs? Saab, De Lorean maybe?

Any thoughts about meetings or venues? BMW guys do a cars n coffee meet every month at Junction 1? I like the Ikea theme just to keep in the Swedish feel.

I'm thinking the 12th March as the weekends after that we fall into Easter?

Open to thoughts and opinions, everybody welcome, even if you (GASP) don't own a Volvo :grinning:

Andy
07801 082203
AndyD345@btinternet.com

Keep me posted on this, have some work to do to the R for MOT on the 11th March and at the 6 nations on the 12th but if the date changes I'll do my best get there in the R or the C30.

warren

RMS Photographer
Just noticed the date on this.... I'm most likely going to be on the Renegade Run that day unfortunately!

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
OP
NI_Volvo_Nut
Drives
Volvo's!
I'd nearly go just for a catch up @NI_Volvo_Nut I loved that 850 you sold me years ago. How is things Andy mate?
Wonder is that 850 still alive, last I seen it, it was heading down south again.
Keeping well mate, loving life in the big smoke lol. How's things with you? You'd be more than welcome to come along!
Seen the Fiesta you bought off me down here too, couldn't believe my eyes lol

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
OP
NI_Volvo_Nut
Drives
Volvo's!
Open to suggestions time wise? Before or after lunchtime? I'd suggested Ikea, but open to suggestions on this too?

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Lads I don't think I'm going to make this this tomorrow sat morns are busy for me with work stuff :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.