Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

Dan.86

RMS Regular
That hyundai going the wrong way was certainly scary and what was going on in the A1 at the end?!

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
just saw a what looked like a very bad accident on my way to limavady this afternoon
with cnuts like this on the road its no wonder why,on my way back this p***k decides to overtake here,i gave him a flash of the lights so he decides to stand on the brakes,i hope I come across him again !!

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
just saw a what looked like a very bad accident on my way to limavady this afternoon
with cnuts like this on the road its no wonder why,on my way back this p***k decides to overtake here,i gave him a flash of the lights so he decides to stand on the brakes,i hope I come across him again !!

He was in such a rush to get past that he took a risk but was happy enough to slow down to make a point !
Idiot.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
He was in such a rush to get past that he took a risk but was happy enough to slow down to make a point !
Idiot.
I find 90 % of dickheads on the roads over here drive VAG tdi saloons. Thinking they have ample power and torque to drive like a hero. Oh and try and race you or sit up your back bumper when you're in a petrol Audi, the S6 is a cretin magnet!

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
I find 90 % of dickheads on the roads over here drive VAG tdi saloons. Thinking they have ample power and torque to drive like a hero. Oh and try and race you or sit up your back bumper when you're in a petrol Audi, the S6 is a cretin magnet!

You want to try driving a mini! So many bellends sitting up your hole waving their dicks about. Mostly in their DLA standard issue Jukes.

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia

Ssshhhh I was also in a vag tdi saloon:p

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Nice one here..where a biker posts a video of himself being an asshole ! lol If it gets pulled I'll upload it to youtube, but it's on FB for now