Loughgall Festival of Motorsport - 7 May 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

56oval

RMS Regular
Just having a picnic here and they are unloading an Evora and an Elise/Exige. Evora sounds fantastic

56oval

RMS Regular
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
overtook the car transport on m1 heading westbound ... had a feeling this was the intended destination!

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Thankfully I didn't waste time to clean the car for this.
Sat in the house looking out at the rain

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
Shame about the weather but still a decent amount of cars.

Organisers weren't the most pleasent when parking up car clubs. Guy decided to mix two stands then have an attitude telling us we were taking too much time despite it being him faffing around that caused the delay.

Also the fact that we got charged £10 per person, the next car was £10 per car, then the next £10 per person, and so on. Very random.

Sam_FN2

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Civic TypeR
According to a flyer I seen it was 10er per car/driver +1 passenger additional passengers charged at going rate!

Was a good turn out, **** weather, parked up and farked off into the carscene gfx zeebo and didn't look near the car till I left lol, I'd a great day regardless of the weather lol

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Weather was shocking, but the turnout of proper good cars was great to see! Fun day out, Rally action, and good people (y)

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
Agreed
A great turn out on a shocking day weather wise but the park held up really well and well done to all those who came along and supported the event.

PhilM

RMS Regular
The sugarcane Subaru is some bit of kit now with a new sequential gearbox etc!!

Phil

Reactions: dub

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Organisers weren't the most pleasent when parking up car clubs. Guy decided to mix two stands then have an attitude telling us we were taking too much time despite it being him faffing around that caused the delay.

Had to agree, I had some ignorant organiser chap telling me to park properly twice, apparently I was parked too slanted... Isn't that what you do at a big car show? ^o)

I have to admit the show didn't use up all of the space, all of us were packed tightly to one side for some strange reason instead of spreading us out. NI BMW and Mazda club were near parked on top of us, not their fault as they were told to park there.

Last edited:

PhilM

RMS Regular
Yup have to agree

Shocking Parking and use of space.

Seen some fella in a brick red a4 had to be asked to park correctly twice! so not all the organisers fault when they have to deal with idiots like this.

Worse than that loads random daily diesels slammed on bicycle wheels. Since when was everyone's family car a show car? Or did they miss the spectators carpark?

Embarassing to say the least.

Phil

Jokes

Last edited:

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Was going to take a run up to it after work, but my dad was already there and said it hadn't stopped raining all day, so gave it a miss! Pity as there wasn't the same rain at home!

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Yup have to agree

Shocking Parking and use of space.

Seen some fella in a brick red a4 had to be asked to park correctly twice! so not all the organisers fault when they have to deal with idiots like this.

Lol... Let's just say that I wasn't the only one who was was upset by the parking and the guy beside me asked me why we were parked so close, and he's right, the entire other side of the grass was almost empty. In fact he even moved his car to another spot down the field and I didn't blame him.

Mr organiser if I'm an idiot for being concerned about doors banging up against my car then you obviously aren't a car guy yourself (y)

But anyway I'm not going to dwell on this, I know Cameron and he always puts a lot of effort into this show, I enjoyed it and I thought there was a nice wide range of cars, not everyone drives a Vtec Tonka toy.

Last edited:

PhilM

RMS Regular
Lol... Let's just say that I wasn't the only one who was was upset by the parking and the guy beside me asked me why we were parked so close, and he's right, the entire other side of the grass was almost empty. In fact he even moved his car to another spot down the field and I didn't blame him.

Mr organiser if I'm an idiot for being concerned about doors banging up against my car then you obviously aren't a car guy yourself (y)

But anyway I'm not going to dwell on this, I know Cameron and he always puts a lot of effort into this show, I enjoyed it and I thought there was a nice wide range of cars, not everyone drives a Vtec Tonka toy.

Total jokulations. Too wet for me to venture out.

Sounds like it was still a decent show despite the weather, the sprint/rally stage would have been some fun I'd say.

Phil

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.