Clear out

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Im having a clear out around the house so will update this with various things as I find them. Collection from Lisburn or titanic quarter or can meet if necessary.

1. Gear iphone dock and music player. its been in the garage so was a bit dusty but works fine. £5
IMG_1233.JPG

2. Floating shelves. 2 in the pack. Dimensions 25x25cm as shown. £10
IMG_1229.JPG

IMG_1230.JPG

IMG_1231.JPG

swansty

RMS Regular
OP
swansty
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Collection of rally hats now gone

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:

swansty

RMS Regular
OP
swansty
Drives
Disco and Saxo
i received a few pm's about the hats. They are due to be collected on Monday.

I have since found another Todds Leap Ulster Rally hat which I will keep for @weeloaney - can send it down your direction later in the month - will pm

I have also found a black Philip White Tyres Ulster Rally hat if anyone has any interest in that?

swansty

RMS Regular
OP
swansty
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Nexen tyre. 185/55 R14. Decent tread. Appears to have been rubbing on a sidewall though so there aren't many markings left on one side but it's al superficial. Free.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

swansty

RMS Regular
OP
swansty
Drives
Disco and Saxo
1L oil and carry case with shell logo. Oil is Castrol SLX professional powerflow long life III 5W-30. Recommended by Audi.

£10

image.jpeg

swansty

RMS Regular
OP
swansty
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Trailer lighting board. One corner is broken as shown in the pic and one of the light units is a bit scratched but all works as it should.

£10

image.jpeg

swansty

RMS Regular
OP
swansty
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Don't know the name of this part but it's for 106/Saxo's, probably ones on carbs if any still exist. Brand new never fitted.

£10

image.jpeg image.jpeg

swansty

RMS Regular
OP
swansty
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Brand new mess tins and a hexamine block

Free
image.jpeg

Last edited:

swansty

RMS Regular
OP
swansty
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Barbour fleece Wellington socks. Medium size. Box has been opened to try one on. Never worn in a welly. £10

image.jpeg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.