C1 Category Driving Test

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Walder

RMS Regular
Quick bump

Had my medical I was just about to send it off and read through it and it states I need a basic disclosure certificate.

I'm a bit bamboozled followed the Web link they call it a basic access ni check is this thr one of the same?

I'm posting off my passport, old licence, licence form, medical form and cheque am I missing anything bar the basic disclosure cert?

NotKG

Banned
police check afaik.

think years back a manager in your work could fill in a similar section if knew them 3 yrs or more. but it's all about greed and knowing where you crapped last.
i got mine years ago so don't know how you get one nowadays. ask a training centre or police maybe?
-
it's a bit like a POCVA check to work in care or schools or with vulnerable adults to say you are a nice person, which you can apply online and has a fee about £58.
-
otherwise, i haven't a clue. ;-)

A.M.Q.R.

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GT TSI
Quick bump

Had my medical I was just about to send it off and read through it and it states I need a basic disclosure certificate.

I'm a bit bamboozled followed the Web link they call it a basic access ni check is this thr one of the same?

I'm posting off my passport, old licence, licence form, medical form and cheque am I missing anything bar the basic disclosure cert?

The basic disclosure cert is only needed if your going for a bus (D1, D, D1+E, D+E)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.