Potential RMS Beginners Trackway : 8th June 1pm onwards. I

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
da.murf
fabiostar
sharkman
fabiostar mate 1
fabiostar mate 2
geraldo-46
cookie munster
genman
ryan L
scoobyman
lappintyre
BLS
trucker36

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
@da.murf

Just noticed my name is still on updated list. I am not able to attend, can't get out of work unfortunately.

Just received my new exhausts earlier than expected for my track bike to, was looking forward to hearing them on it :worried:

genman

G
If your getting more than 100mile to a tank on the road then your ahead of my bikes.
Ridden fairly hard my duo might get 100miles incl reserve.....though that's a lot of laps.
i dont have a jerry can but id buy a few gallons of you down there if you have any spare. my bikes kinda rough on the juice lol.

geraldo-46

RMS Regular
Drives
Gsxr1000
The last trackday I done I went through 23ltrs

The hard acceleration and braking soon burns it up

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
last time i was down i brimmed the tank and 68 miles later the light came on:sob:. normal road riding im getting 100 so it must be the air down at kirky lol

genman

G
last time i was down i brimmed the tank and 68 miles later the light came on:sob:. normal road riding im getting 100 so it must be the air down at kirky lol
Thats like 40+ laps...i'll be knackered by then....what time you planning to head down at?

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
Thats like 40+ laps...i'll be knackered by then....what time you planning to head down at?

I only do about 8 or 9 at a time and that's me ready for a rest lol... my mates meeting me at my house at 11 so if you want see you at 11.30 at fortwilliam if that's handy for you and have a chilled out spin down? think the other one on a KTM is meeting at the same spot.

Cookie Munster

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondeo / Forza
my mates meeting me at my house at 11 so if you want see you at 11.30 at fortwilliam if that's handy for you and have a chilled out spin down? think the other one on a KTM is meeting at the same spot.

Mind if I tag along with you guys on the way down. Are you meeting on the roundabout or the petrol station

genman

G
I only do about 8 or 9 at a time and that's me ready for a rest lol... my mates meeting me at my house at 11 so if you want see you at 11.30 at fortwilliam if that's handy for you and have a chilled out spin down? think the other one on a KTM is meeting at the same spot.
i reckon i'll be knackered before you especially if this heat keeps up.
fortwilliam is ideal for me...just down the road.

geraldo-46

RMS Regular
Drives
Gsxr1000
The big girl in getting the power commander set up

20160602_100247.jpg

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
PMS WILL BE GOING OUT LATER TONIGHT GUYS.

YOU NEED TO REPLY TO THE PM TO 1. CONFIRM ATTENDANCE 2. AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE TRACKDAY

THANKS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.