Business CD headunit to fit E46 BMW

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mackers91

RMS Regular
Hi guys

So I recently bought a E46 330CI. It's a 02 and has the business cassette head unit in it. I'm looking for either a business CD unit that I can mod for Aux input or a standard one which has aux built in. Anyone have one they'd be willing to apart with?

Mackers91

RMS Regular
OP
Mackers91
I've got a CD unit for an 02 - only the late 04/05 cars had the aux in (sometimes), its pretty rare.
£30 if any use.

Mine is an 02 but from what I've read the pre August 02 cars only came with the cassette unit. (which mine has) so yeah what you have is exactly what I'm looking for. Where abouts you based?

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
Not 100% sure Chris, they kept offering cassette units right up to the last 46s and I've pulled CD units out of all ages of them but that's not to say they couldn't have been retro-fitted into an earlier car as they all share the same plug / wiring (up until the aux-in units anyway)
Dungannon

Mackers91

RMS Regular
OP
Mackers91
Not 100% sure Chris, they kept offering cassette units right up to the last 46s and I've pulled CD units out of all ages of them but that's not to say they couldn't have been retro-fitted into an earlier car as they all share the same plug / wiring (up until the aux-in units anyway)
Dungannon

To far away for me bud but cheers anyway. I'm in Carrickfergus. Would never be down around Dungannon :worried:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I've an aux lead here that plugs into the back of the facelifted E46 headunit to allow you to plug a jack lead in if you're looking one.

Mackers91

RMS Regular
OP
Mackers91
I've an aux lead here that plugs into the back of the facelifted E46 headunit to allow you to plug a jack lead in if you're looking one.

Cheers Coog, Ive already bought the lead, just need to head unit now.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.