Kinda what car thread from me....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Be brave.
2015-AlfaRomeoGiuliaQV-01.jpg

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Is it a cardinal sin to admit that I havnt got a clue what half of these cars are your talking about lol.svr = whaaa and ffrr = God knows what .This is what it's like to live in larne ,we can only dream of these cars down here,we still get 1980,s wage packets ..Maybe some day if the numbers come up lol.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Is it a cardinal sin to admit that I havnt got a clue what half of these cars are your talking about lol.svr = whaaa and ffrr = God knows what .This is what it's like to live in larne ,we can only dream of these cars down here,we still get 1980,s wage packets ..Maybe some day if the numbers come up lol.

ffrr = Full Fat Range Rover, i.e. Not a sport

Svr = special vehicle racing, in this case the Range Rover Sport SVR, Supercharged v8 with 580bhp.

Last edited:

Neil Kirkpatrick

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru Impreza P
The SVR and X5m are truly epic.
You step out of them afterwards and wonder how da hell does something so big go so fast (that fast it's scares the s*%t out of you) and handles so well.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp where has the truck gone to ??
MOT by the end of this week hopefully!

6 weeks it's been at the mechanics now :mad:

Could have been doing with it 2 weeks ago when delivering to Ballygalley outside Larne there. 6 X IBC's on a single drop. Had to split it over 2 runs in a borrowed 7.5 tonne builders lorry which was pure stinking inside +o(

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
I love the RR, I think you're mad to change it. Still looks like brand new.

I wouldn't go for a pickup because nothing is going to complete luxury wise with the RR.

4 seat sports car would be lovely but it's going to be a shock to the system when you don't have all that interior space from the RR.

An SQ7 would be a good shout as mentioned before, still a very luxurious car. Lovely dash on them and the seats are class

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
An AMG Mercedes.

Either E63 Estate or CLS Shooting Brake.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
@Big Pimp the SVR or an X5M gets my vote, the SVR is an awesome looking machine has all the space you need, can take it off road albeit probably need to be much more careful than your current RR with the additional bod kit and also it will make people run scared from the noise of it.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Should of asked me as
MOT by the end of this week hopefully!

6 weeks it's been at the mechanics now :mad:

Could have been doing with it 2 weeks ago when delivering to Ballygalley outside Larne there. 6 X IBC's on a single drop. Had to split it over 2 runs in a borrowed 7.5 tonne builders lorry which was pure stinking inside +o(
Should of asked me as that's were I live almost .

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ah
Should of asked me as

Should of asked me as that's were I live almost .
ah frig. I'll def give you a shout next time I'm up in that direction although in fairness you'll not miss me if I'm about!

Only bit in worried about is that tunnel along the coast road in it!

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Ah

ah frig. I'll def give you a shout next time I'm up in that direction although in fairness you'll not miss me if I'm about!

Only bit in worried about is that tunnel along the coast road in it!
No your grand for it .will have a look to see what height it is for you to be sure though."

zafturbo

RMS Regular
This was going to be my suggestion... Absolutely love them
These are very much a marmite car ,can't decide if I like them.Local dealer to me had one a while back which was almost new but had taken like £40k+ Hit in a few months ,ouch .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.