Rubber gloves-where?!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Solve All NI outside Lisburn can supply the tiger gloves, have their contact details in work if you want them.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Did you get a supplier for gloves? I am looking gloves also and was wondering if you had details now? Blue nitrile or the tiger ones! How much are they??
I can get any gloves you're after.

Tiger are good but very expensive if you don't need them.

Blue nitrile I'm running them out less than Amazon etc.

What quantities are you after?

See a post I put up here on gloves
Anachem - Polyco gloves

Cmmn

I can get any gloves you're after.

Tiger are good but very expensive if you don't need them.

Blue nitrile I'm running them out less than Amazon etc.

What quantities are you after?

See a post I put up here on gloves
Anachem - Polyco gloves
Have you a website? I would only be looking a box or two of blue nitrile now and then! How much per box??

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
We do the bodyguards blue nitrile ones for about a fiver a box:
View attachment 55957

We recently got these new ones in that are getting very popular and a lot of mechanics are raving about them.
They're called Tiger grip and a pair is said to last a whole day. They are dearer though (over a tenner). Might me worth a look!
View attachment 55958
Do you still do Tiger grip glove and can you post? Or
I'm in portadown on 9th could call past where you work and buy a few. What price? Cheers

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Have you a website? I would only be looking a box or two of blue nitrile now and then! How much per box??
we have a website, but don't offer online buying..... just yet.

2 boxes of blue nitrile will be £9, but then theres another £3.50 as its below our £20 free delivery threshold

Cmmn

we have a website, but don't offer online buying..... just yet.

2 boxes of blue nitrile will be £9, but then theres another £3.50 as its below our £20 free delivery threshold
Can you do 5 boxes for £20?

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Tiger grip for any oily horrible work, absolutely anything else and I won't put latex/rubber gloves near me as they are just horrible for working in all day.

These yokes are the ticket, they wear well, don't make you lose your body weight in sweat and don't rip at the sight of a sharp edge or split pin

image.jpeg

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Got the tiger grip ones in Charly Hurst Reno parts.......they were on offer a while back, not sure about now.

Deffo a one pair per day job. Totally superb

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.