Mitsubishi Pick Up Quality with Latest L200

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
On the RMS Blog: Mitsubishi have been a driving force for years in most segments of the car market and in particular a firm favorite within the commercial sector for a very long time with their L200 pick-up which seemed to be very popular with landscape gardeners and farmers alike.

Recently Mitsubishi launched the Series 5 L200 and over a few hundred miles we got to grips with this all new model, most of which was around the tremendous North Coast on challenging roads, beaches and indeed some of the worst storms we have seen this year.

This latest L200 has much cleaner lines than before giving it a smoother look with its new curves and visually it has quite a road presence while this Barbarian model is fitted with a chrome rear roll hoop and side steps.

The colour of this test model is Amazon Green and when people mention green for a vehicle I would normally screw my face up in anticipated disgust however this colour from Mitsubishi is in fact incredible looking in reality, especially when the sun glints off its metallic glow.

A trend that I am seeing with a lot of manufacturers at present is that the front and rear lights are tending to wrap around the body into the wing and quarter panel alike and the L200 is no different in that regard and is equipped with front DRL’s.

Rear loading space is very usable with a payload of just over 1 ton. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.